Teach weekly thematic cooking lessons that incorporate math, science, nutrition, geography, and culture through teamwork and independent projects using your Raddish membership!
Join Raddish to receive a thematic cooking kit each month. Sibling add-ons available.
Find additional activities, recipes, and printables on our Bonus Bites pages!
Join us at these homeschool conferences in 2017: Teach Them Diligently (Nashville) Great Homeschool Conventions (Cincinnati), Florida Parent Educators Association (Orlando), Washington Homeschool Organization (Seattle), and IDEA Fair (Anchorage, Fairbanks, Soldotna, Juneau). Stop by our booth and attend our workshops, "Turning Your Kitchen Into a Classroom" and "Teaching Science in the Kitchen Classroom".
Charter School Program
Incorporate Raddish as part of your charter school curriculum. Purchase a membership using instructional funds!
Request Raddish as a Vendor
Raddish is an approved vendor at many charter schools (see list here)! Interested in purchasing Raddish curriculum through your charter school? Download our vendor request form and share it with your education specialist!
Raddish offers charter school families the opportunity to purchase 6 and 12 month memberships using instructional funds. Additionally, families may choose to add sibling materials for $5 per month per child. Charter school subscriptions do not automatically renew at the end of their term. Please download our Charter School Product Offering for more details.
Monthly memberships (pay every month), single kits, accessories, and Raddish for Schools Cooking Curriculum are not eligible for purchase with instructional funds. Memberships purchased via purchase orders are not eligible for our referral program or promotional code discounts.
Special Note for Education Specialists
When submitting a purchase order for Raddish, please include the parent email address (we send digital shopping lists and lesson plans!) and student name (kids love mail!).
Approved Charter Schools
- California Enrichment Academy
- Community Collaborative Charter Schools – Jumpstart Summer Learning
- Compass Charter School (formerly Academy of Arts and Sciences)
- Connecting Waters
- CORE Charter School
- Dehesa Charter
- Delta Empire
- Delta-Greely Homeschool
- EMPIRE Springs Charter Schools
- Escalon Charter Academy
- Excel Charter/Community Collaborative Charter Schools
- Fast Track
- Focus Homeschool/Chugach
- Folsom Cordova K-8 Community Charter
- Fossil Distance Learning Program
- Gorman Learning Center
- HARBOR Springs Charter Schools
- Harvest Ridge Cooperative Charter School
- IDEA Public Schools
- iLead Exploration
- iLead Lancaster
- iLEAD SCVI Charter School
- Inspire Charter Schools
- Julian Charter School
- KPBSD Connections Homeschool Program (Kenai Peninsula Borough)
- Logos Charter
- Mat-Su Central School
- Methow Schools/REACH Program
- National University Academy
- Ocean Grove Charter School - IEMINC
- Pathways Charter
- Raven Homeschool
- Real Journey Academies/SHIELD Academy
- RIVER Springs Charter Schools
- Sage Oak
- Sky Mountain Charter School
- South Sutter Charter School
- Summit Academy Charter School
- Sutter Peak
- Valiant Academy – Los Angeles
- Valiant Academy – SoCal
- Visions in Educations Charter School
- Vista Oaks
- Wasilla CyberLynx
Interested in purchasing Raddish curriculum through your charter school? Download our vendor request form and share it with your education specialist!
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (310)450-3462.