1 pkg phyllo dough, defrosted (find it in the freezer section by the puff pastry)
1 lb (approx.) pork tenderloin
1 tsp salt, divided
2 Tbsp dijon mustard
2 Tbsp melted butter
2 pkg (16 oz.) whole mushrooms
1 Tbsp olive oil
½ tsp dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- Cut phyllo dough into strips: Keep the log of dough rolled up and cut 1/2 inch pinwheel slices from the long end. Open the dough strips up and make a "blanket" for your tenderloin on the cutting board.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt and spread mustard over pork tenderloin.
- Set the tenderloin on the far edge of the phyllo strips. Wrap the tenderloin in phyllo by pushing the tenderloin forward. Place in baking dish, seam side down. Brush with melted butter.
- Quarter mushrooms, toss in olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and thyme. Pour around tenderloin.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, let it RIP (rest in peace) for at least five minutes. TASTE & SHARE!
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!