Spider Web Soup
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 apple, peeled and cubed
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups water
1-1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1/3 cup heavy cream
For the Spider Web Garnish:
1/2 cups plain yogurt
1-2 Tbsp water
- Bring soup ingredients to a boil in a large pot.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until squash is soft.
- Puree soup in batches in a blender. Alternatively you can use a hand blender. Taste for seasoning.
- Mix yogurt and soup together until it can be drizzled from a spoon.
- Pour soup into bowls. Drizzle yogurt on soup: make a bulls-eye pattern. Use a toothpick to create webbing between the circles. TASTE & SHARE!