Halloween is almost here. Get creative with a warm bowl of soup! Stay tuned for more spooktacular dinners - we will be posting a new recipe each day this week!
Spider Web Soup
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 apple, peeled and cubed
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups water
1-1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1/3 cup heavy cream
For the Spider Web Garnish:
1/2 cups plain yogurt
1-2 Tbsp water
- Bring soup ingredients to a boil in a large pot.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until squash is soft.
- Puree soup in batches in a blender. Alternatively you can use a hand blender. Taste for seasoning.
- Mix yogurt and soup together until it can be drizzled from a spoon.
- Pour soup into bowls. Drizzle yogurt on soup: make a bulls-eye pattern. Use a toothpick to create webbing between the circles. TASTE & SHARE!
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!