Its fall harvest season and apples are abundant. Use extra apples for a fun and nutritious after school snack! These chips make a great edible activity. Bonus - no knife required! Create thin chips with your box grater.
Easy Apple Chips
2 Gala Apples
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
Special Tool:box grater
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Carefully, grate apple. IMPORTANT: Use the side of the box grater with long, wide holes that look like a smile.
3. Mix cinnamon, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Add apples and stir.
4. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil. Spray or grease the surface.
5. Set apple pieces in a single layer on baking sheets. Do not let them overlap.
6. Bake for one hour until golden brown and very thin. Rotate pan halfway through. Cool 5 minutes. TASTE & SHARE!
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!