Create a flavored, or compound, butter with your kids! Simply mash butter with salty Parmesan and sweet basil. Smear it on summer corn for soon-to-be family favorite side dish!
Sweet Corn with Basil Butter
6 ears of corn
1 stick of butter, softened
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
handful of fresh basil
salt & pepper
Steps for Rad-Kids:
1. Shuck corn: remove husks and silks.
2. Chop basil into small pieces with a knife or craft scissors.
3. Stir butter, basil, Parmesan together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread butter on corn. Wrap each ear in aluminum foil.
5. Grill or bake (in a preheated 400 degree oven) for 25 minutes or until tender. TASTE & SHARE!
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!