Fill your child's Easter basket with kitchen goodies that inspire culinary creativity and family meals!
Top 10 Easter Basket Gifts for Young Chefs:
2. Explore the World Placemat - Travel the world through cuisine. Spaghetti for dinner? Find Italy together!
3. Silicone Pastry Brush - Kids love to paint! Your young chef may use this tool to "paint" potatoes with olive oil or glaze chicken.
4. Restaurant Guest Check Notepad - Inspire your child to create a pretend restaurant and take your order on this real-life notepad.
5. Scratch & Sniff Stickers - Your child will love using their sense of smell with fun and fruity stickers.
6. Juice Reamer - Your young chef will love to squeeze their own orange juice for breakfast!
7. Chop Sticks - Eat like the Japanese! These chopsticks trainers help young chefs learn chopstick dexterity.
8. Silly Straws - Inspire healthy smoothies and juices! Use fun straws to make each beverage extra special.
9. Muffin Tin Liners - Encourage your baker to create extra special treats with colorful cupcake liners.
10. A subscription to Raddish! - Your young chef will love getting a Raddish box each month filled with recipes guides, skill cards, activities and table talk!
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!