Try a Raddish kit for free! Be the first to hear
about kids cooking tips and special offers!
Raddish Sweepstakes Celebrating the Premiere of The Ice Age: Adventures of Buck Wild – Official Rules
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES:
The following prizes are offered in the Raddish Sweepstakes Celebrating the Premiere of The Ice Age: Adventures of Buck Wild, the “Sweepstakes”:
Two (2) Prizes: Two (2) winners will receive a The Ice Age: Adventures of Buck Wild Premier Watch Box (“Prize”). Exact contents of each box will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value of each prize (“ARV”) is $165. Total ARV of all Prizes being awarded: $330.
Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred. No substitutions allowed, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, with a prize or item of equal or greater value. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value, if any, will not be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specifically set forth herein as being provided is the responsibility of the winners. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of entries are received.
2. SPONSOR: the Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kitchen Kid, LLC., doing business as Raddish, with its principal business address at: 2305 190th St., Redondo Beach, CA 90278 (“Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Subject to the additional limitations set forth below, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older at time of entry. Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (“Disney”) or any of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees and advertising or promotional agencies, or to the immediate family members of, or to any persons domiciled with, any such employees. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “immediate family members” are defined as spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents and grandchildren.
5. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins Friday, January 28, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“EDT”) and ends Monday, February 7, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
6. ENTRY: Enter online by following all posted instructions on Sponsor’s Instagram page located at instagram.com/raddishkids (”Entry”). Limit one Entry per person/Instagram account.
By entering the Sweepstakes and participating in any of the social media platforms of Raddish in connection with the Sweepstakes, all entrants acknowledge that they have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Raddish:
The Terms and Conditions set forth at https://raddishkids.com/pages/terms;
7. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Many will enter, and few will win.
8. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE:
Prize Winners (“Winners”) will be determined and be notified on or around Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Winners will be selected at random by Sponsor.
Immediately after the drawing, Sponsor will attempt to contact the selected Winners via Instagram Direct Message, using the account name supplied in the Entry, during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (PST)) The Winner must respond to the Direct Message within seventy-two hours and must provide the information requested by Sponsor in the message . If the Winner fails to respond to Sponsor’s message, the Winner will be disqualified and a substitute Winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries using the process set forth above. The first two eligible Winners that the Sponsor successfully contacts and who claims a Prize in accordance with these Official Rules will be declared a Prize Winner.
A Prize Winner may waive the right to receive a Prize. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies to use a Prize Winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for any commercial, publicity or promotional purposes without further notice, compensation, review or approval, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation the Internet. Prize Winner may be required to sign an affidavit and release. Limit one Prize per household.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF A PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Disney, Instagram, and their owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from and against any claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, loss of enjoyment, or any other harm whatsoever arising out of: (1) participation in the Sweepstakes; (2) the quality, receipt, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize; or (3) any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any Prize.
10. DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY: By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of Prize(s), the theft of Prizes or mail, travel to and from or participation in any Prize-related activity, participation in the Sweepstakes, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, postage-due, forged, illegible, inaudible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award all Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITES, ENTRY PAGES AND THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE PRIZES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR OR GENERAL USE OR PURPOSE. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the Prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the online entry, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
12. SWEEPSTAKES RULES REQUEST/WINNERS LIST: To request the name of the Prize Winners (available after February 28, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope to Kitchen Kid, LLC., 2305 190th St., Redondo Beach, CA 90278, Attn: Marketing Department. Indicate whether you are requesting the name of the winners, or a copy of these Official Rules, or any combination of the foregoing. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage for rules.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Try a Raddish kit for free! Be the first to hear
about kids cooking tips and special offers!
*Enjoy $20 off on 12-month memberships.
Check your email for your FREE Raddish E-Kit.
Enjoy $20 off your 12 month membership with code:
Try a Raddish kit for free! Be the first to hear about kids cooking tips and special offers!
*$20 off coupon valid on 12-month memberships only.
You are $40.00 away from free shipping!