Watch a live video of Raddish making Black & White Pretzel Fudge, the Bonus Bites recipe from February's Food is Love kit. This is a quick and easy edible gift for friends, teachers, and other loved ones. Practice mixing and stirring. Melt chocolate, crush pretzels, and make pretty packages filled with delicious treats. Cook along with us!
Be prepared with the ingredients & follow along. Download the Recipe Guide HERE.
Gluten Free Substitutions
- Use gluten free pretzels such as Glutino or Snyder’s
Dairy Free and Vegan Substitutions
- Use dairy free butter such as Earth Balance
- Use dairy free Semisweet Chocolate Chips such as Enjoy Life
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or substitute dark chocolate
- Use coconut condensed milk such as Let’s Do Organic or Nature’s Charm
- Use dairy free white chocolate chips such as Pascha or King David, or substitute dark chocolate to make it Double Chocolate Pretzel Fudge!