1. Start ‘em young. The FunPod allows kids aged 1 - 6 to stand safely at counter height – allowing even the littlest chef to be part of the sights and smells of the kitchen
2. Adorable and unique, the personalized dish sets from Dylbug give a whole new meaning to playing with your food. Who can resist dressing up on a plate with blueberry tutus and broccoli hair?!
3. Raddish is a monthly cooking kit for kids that delivers culinary adventures and family fun right to your doorstep. Illustrated recipes make it easy and educational for kids to learn to cook! Even better, memberships include a kids apron and a new iron-on patch each month.
4. Most chefs agree a good knife is the best tool in their kitchen. Our kid favorites include the Kuhn Rikon dog knife and the Curious Chef 3-piece knife set.
5. Foodie Dice is on a mission to make food fun… and it definitely is when ingredients are chosen by the roll of a dice! (The Mixology Dice makes family dinnertime especially fun… for parents, of course!)
6. It may not be the sexiest gift, but every busy parent can appreciate coming home to an aromatic dinner that took just minutes to make, hours earlier. We love our classic Crockpot!
7. Discover how easy healthy living can be with a membership to Thrive Market. Think healthy ingredients and wellness products delivered to your door, for less!
8. We LOVE this book, French Kids Eat Everything. If you care about what, when, and how your kids eat, read it now. The sequel is pretty great, too.
9. Our kids love anything hands-on: like painting marinade on a salmon filet, or zesting lemons for vinaigrette. Tools such as a silicon pasty brush or Microplane make cooking extra fun for kids.
Happy Gifting! Happy Cooking!
Raddish is a monthly cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, each monthly thematic cooking kit takes the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn.