"Garden Party" Curriculum
Raddish for Schools: Garden Party Curriculum
Teach a thematic cooking lesson each week! Conclude your 9 week course with a culminating project and celebration of student achievement. Raddish for Schools provides teaching materials and high quality student materials, for as low as $2/student per class. Lessons are adapted for the classroom - no kitchen or oven required!
In this course, your students will:
- Discover a new fruit or vegetable each week.
- Build culinary skills such as chopping and whisking.
- Apply math, science, and reading comprehension skills.
- Explore geography, culture, and nutrition through cuisine.
- Complete a culminating project and host a “Garden Party.”
- Receive 8 recipe guides, 4 skill cards, and a course certificate.
This course provides materials for 10, 20, or 30 students including laminated recipe guides, skills cards, and a course certificate.
The teacher's guide is an expertly organized binder filled with recipes, skill cards, and all of the supporting documents necessary to teach the course. Features include:
- A Raddish-branded, hard-bound binder
- Tips for cooking with kids
- Safety Guidelines
- Shopping and equipment lists
- 8 durable recipes guides (one for each lesson in the course)
- 8 recipe culinary lesson guides featuring frameworks and tips to teach each recipe
- 4 skill cards for reinforcement of culinary techniques
- A reference guide for conducting a culminating project and hosting a "Garden Party"
- 1 Table Talk deck of 16 cards featuring conversation starters for mealtime chatter
*Please note: Curriculum sets serve classroom multiples of 10. Partial sets are not available.
*Raddish accepts purchase orders for curriculum. Please call 310-450-3462 or email email@example.com for more information.