Pumpkin-ize Your Pancakes
Posted on September 29, 2014
'Tis the season for everything PUMPKIN! Spice up your morning routine with a batch of pumpkin pancakes. Busy mom tip: freeze these for busy school mornings!
Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes
2 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pumpkin puree
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup buttermilk
4 Tbsp melted butter or canola oil
1. Whisk dry ingredients together.
2. Use an electric mixer to whip pumpkin puree and cream cheese.
3. Add eggs, buttermilk, and butter/oil.
3. Gently stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
4. Heat griddle to medium high. Use butter or oil to grease skillet.
5. Spoon 1/3 cup of batter onto pan. Cook until bubbles appear, 1-2 minutes.
5. Flip and continue to cook until golden brown, ~1-2 minutes. Repeat. TASTE & SHARE.
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!