Add some sweet crunch to your summer berry crisp with granola! With only 5 ingredients, this is a GO-TO dessert for busy families on summer nights.
Granola Bar Berry Crisp
For the berry layer:
6 cups mixed berries
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
For the topping:
1 stick butter, softened
1 cup granola (crumbled, if using bars)
½ cup flour
½ cup brown sugar
Steps for Rad-Kids:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix and spread berries, brown sugar and flour in 9 x 9 baking dish.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine butter, granola, flour, and brown sugar until well blended.
4. Crumble topping onto berries. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 40 minutes.
5. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. TASTE & SHARE!
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!