Happy New Year! Baked Brie Bites
Posted on December 28, 2015
New Year's Eve Baked Brie Bites
Ring in the New Year with this easy and fun appetizer your kids can make!
1 package puff pastry, thawed but not too soft
1 jar fig or apricot jam
1 (5") round Brie
1 egg yolk, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut eat puff pastry sheet into 16 small squares.
3. Cut brie into 32 even pieces.
4. Spread 1/2 tsp jam onto each pastry square.
5. Wrap the puff pastry tightly around the Brie. Place the dough seam side down on parchment-lined baking sheet.Repeat this process for the remaining pieces of Brie and dough.
6. Brush the top and sides of the doughs with the egg wash.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes or until pastry is lightly browned and cheese is melty and soft.