Greek Salad Bites
Salad bites are fun to make and delicious to eat! Plus, they're a great way to get your child excited about helping pack school lunches. Start with a Greek variety, or mix and match your child's favorite combos. Caprese bites (tomato, mozzarella, and basil) are delicious, too!
4 Persian cucumbers
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
1 block of feta, cubed
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp olive oil
3/4 tsp oregano
Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1. Slice cucumbers into 1 inch rounds.
2. Cut feta block into 1 inch cubes.
3. Slide feta, olive, cucumber, and tomato onto a toothpick.
4. Repeat until all ingredients are skewered.
5. Make dressing: mix lemon juice, fresh pepper and oregano in a small bowl.
6. Slowly drizzle olive oil into lemon juice mixture, while whisking rapidly.
7. Serve skewers on a platter and drizzle with dressing. Taste and share.
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join today!