Top 10 Easter Basket Goodies for Young Chefs
Every young chef will be excited to discover an Easter basket (or birthday bag… or Christmas stocking…) filled to the brim with these essential, kid-friendly kitchen tools. They’re so versatile, you’ll probably want to borrow them yourself. (Or on second thought, just sit back and let your Rad-Kid make dinner!)
1. Microplane, for zesting and grating.
3. Citrus reamer, a helpful (and fun!) tool to use when juicing lemons.
4. Bench/Bowl scraper, our favorite versatile tool! Not only does it help scrape mixing bowls clean, it's great for gathering chopped vegetables, too.
5. A colorful balloon whisk, for making delicious whipped cream.
6. The perfect whisk, for making dressing (to then proudly consume salad!).
7. Cool dinosaur salad tongs, (to help serve the salad!).
8. Kids’ chopsticks, need we say more?
9. A beautiful olive wood spoon, or a chef’s tasting spoon.
10. Last, but not least, a membership to Raddish!
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!