Halloween is almost here! Celebrate Friday with a spooktacular pizza.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter (in the footer below) to receive a FREE recipe for our Quick Pizza Dough!
1 recipe of pizza dough*
1 can pizza sauce
1 block of low-moisture mozzarella
1 can of black olives
*Get a free Raddish pizza dough recipe guide when you sign-up for our newsletter below (in the green footer). The guide is carefully designed for kids with illustrated recipe steps. A fun cooking tool for parents and children!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- Roll pizza dough into a large circle and set on baking sheet.
- Spread dough with pizza sauce.
- Slice 1/4 inch rounds from the block of mozzarella. Use scissors to cut the rounds into ghostly shapes.
- Set mozzarella on the pizza. Cut small slices of black olives for eyes and nose.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. TASTE & SHARE.
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!