Halloween is almost here. Invite the spaghetti monster to your table! Stay tuned for more spooktacular dinners - we will be posting a new recipe each day this week!
1/2 small onion, grated
1 large egg
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 1/2 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ cup dried bread crumbs
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
1 pkg ground turkey meat (20oz.), dark meat recommended
1 lb spaghetti, cooked
1 jar marinara sauce
4 black olives
1 green pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Crack egg into a mixing bowl. Scramble with fork.
- Carefully grate onion on medium box grater holes. Add to egg.
- Add ketchup, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, bread crumbs and mozzarella. Mix thoroughly.
- Add meat to mixture. Gently mix with your clean hands.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of meat, roll into a ball, and set on lined baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 15 minutes. Warm marinara sauce in saucepan.
- Assemble your monster! Top noodles with marinara sauce. Top with meatball eyeballs (use a slice of radish and black olives for the pupils). Slice pepper pieces into a mouth and nose. TASTE & SHARE!
Raddish is a cooking club for kids! Created with a mission of bringing families together in the kitchen and at the table, our monthly thematic cooking kits take the guesswork out of cooking with kids while creating delicious kitchen memories along the way. Raddish is designed by a team of educators and chefs who believe the kitchen classroom is the tastiest place to learn. Join our membership today!